Thursday, February 12, 2009

it ain't easy living as a parasite

almost forgot to post this:


it's by a totally sweet, (not only) klezmer band which i just discovered and saw live, nearly at the same time: daniel kahn & the painted bird. their last cd is called partisans and parasites, which reminded me (ok i know it's got nothing to do with it, but still) of the title that i gave to my container photos in the exhibit a while ago... good parasites, parasite goods... made me smile. actually, the whole show made me laugh a real lot, they're pretty good, and also made me want to go to berlin so badly, live there for a while. why berlin? well, they're american but they're living in berlin. which does not explain much. don't know, guess it was just an irrational thought. guess it's got something to do with the whole me in my head business. whatever. if you're ever in berlin tomorrow or on friday, go see them. trust me.

No comments: